OWH was supported by a Wellcome Trust Training Fellowship (073604).
The microbiologic safety of umbilical cord blood transfusion for children with severe anemia in Mombasa, Kenya
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1542–1551, July 2012
How to Cite
Hassall, O. W., Thitiri, J., Fegan, G., Pole, L., Mwarumba, S., Denje, D., Wambua, K., Lowe, B., Parry, C. M., Mandaliya, K., Maitland, K. and Bates, I. (2012), The microbiologic safety of umbilical cord blood transfusion for children with severe anemia in Mombasa, Kenya. Transfusion, 52: 1542–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03487.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received for publication April 14, 2011; revision received September 29, 2011, and accepted November 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.