The first two cases of neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia associated with the low-frequency platelet antigen HPA-21bw (Nos) in Japan
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1468–1475, July 2012
How to Cite
Koh, Y., Ishii, H., Amakishi, E., Hayashi, T., Matsuyama, N., Fukumori, Y., Hirayama, F., Shimizu, J., Nakauchi, S. and Kawa, K. (2012), The first two cases of neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia associated with the low-frequency platelet antigen HPA-21bw (Nos) in Japan. Transfusion, 52: 1468–1475. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03491.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received for publication August 20, 2011; revision received November 3, 2011, and accepted November 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.