This study was supported by a grant from the Canadian Blood Services (CBS).
Sialylation-independent mechanism involved in the amelioration of murine immune thrombocytopenia using intravenous gammaglobulin
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1799–1805, August 2012
How to Cite
Leontyev, D., Katsman, Y., Ma, X.-Z., Miescher, S., Käsermann, F. and Branch, D. R. (2012), Sialylation-independent mechanism involved in the amelioration of murine immune thrombocytopenia using intravenous gammaglobulin. Transfusion, 52: 1799–1805. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03517.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received for publication July 25, 2011; revision received October 17, 2011, and accepted November 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.