This work was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants R01HL52684 (to PC) and R01HL078840 and R01DK070862 (to AFP). Additionally, animals experiments were partially supported by program project P01-HL071064 and Grant R01-HL62354.
Hypervolemic infusion of Lumbricus terrestris erythrocruorin purified by tangential-flow filtration
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1729–1740, August 2012
How to Cite
Elmer, J., Zorc, K., Rameez, S., Zhou, Y., Cabrales, P. and Palmer, A. F. (2012), Hypervolemic infusion of Lumbricus terrestris erythrocruorin purified by tangential-flow filtration. Transfusion, 52: 1729–1740. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03523.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Received for publication September 29, 2011; revision received November 23, 2011, and accepted November 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.