A cost study of postoperative cell salvage in the setting of elective primary hip and knee arthroplasty
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1750–1760, August 2012
How to Cite
Rao, V. K., Dyga, R., Bartels, C. and Waters, J. H. (2012), A cost study of postoperative cell salvage in the setting of elective primary hip and knee arthroplasty. Transfusion, 52: 1750–1760. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03531.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Received for publication November 13, 2010; revision received October 30, 2011, and accepted November 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.