This research was supported through internal FDA funds.
Outpatient transfusions and occurrence of serious noninfectious transfusion-related complications among US elderly, 2007-2008: utility of large administrative databases in blood safety research
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1968–1976, September 2012
How to Cite
Menis, M., Izurieta, H. S., Anderson, S. A., Kropp, G., Holness, L., Gibbs, J., Erten, T., Worrall, C. M., MaCurdy, T. E., Kelman, J. A. and Ball, R. (2012), Outpatient transfusions and occurrence of serious noninfectious transfusion-related complications among US elderly, 2007-2008: utility of large administrative databases in blood safety research. Transfusion, 52: 1968–1976. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2011.03535.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Received for publication September 26, 2011; revision received November 29, 2011, and accepted December 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.