The Oklahoma TTP-HUS Registry is supported by the Hematology Research Fund of the University of Oklahoma.
A seasonal association of incident cases of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura was not observed in the Oklahoma TTP-HUS Registry
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1593–1594, July 2012
How to Cite
George, J. N. and Vesely, S. K. (2012), A seasonal association of incident cases of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura was not observed in the Oklahoma TTP-HUS Registry. Transfusion, 52: 1593–1594. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03597.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.