The Babesia Testing Investigational Containment Study Group consists of Paul Cislo, Tassos Kyriakides, Darlene Folan, Paul Durda, W. Dwayne Lawrence, and Leonard Mermel.
Preventing transfusion-transmitted babesiosis: preliminary experience of the first laboratory-based blood donor screening program
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1523–1529, July 2012
How to Cite
Young, C., Chawla, A., Berardi, V., Padbury, J., Skowron, G., Krause, P. J. and the Babesia Testing Investigational Containment Study Group (2012), Preventing transfusion-transmitted babesiosis: preliminary experience of the first laboratory-based blood donor screening program. Transfusion, 52: 1523–1529. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03612.x
This study was made possible in part through the gift of the Gordon and Llura Gund Foundation.
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received for publication August 28, 2011; revision received January 20, 2012, and accepted January 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.