TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Efficacy and safety of peripheral blood stem cell mobilization and collection: a single-center experience in 190 allogeneic donors
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 2387–2394, November 2012
How to Cite
Rinaldi, C., Savignano, C., Pasca, S., Sperotto, A., Patriarca, F., Isola, M., Fanin, R. and De Angelis, V. (2012), Efficacy and safety of peripheral blood stem cell mobilization and collection: a single-center experience in 190 allogeneic donors. Transfusion, 52: 2387–2394. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03619.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received for publication September 20, 2011; revision received January 25, 2012, and accepted January 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.