TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Cord blood banking activities at a university hospital in northeast Mexico: an 8-year experience
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2606–2613, December 2012
How to Cite
Jaime-Perez, J. C., Monreal-Robles, R., Colunga-Pedraza, J., Mancías-Guerra, C., Rodríguez-Romo, L. and Gómez-Almaguer, D. (2012), Cord blood banking activities at a university hospital in northeast Mexico: an 8-year experience. Transfusion, 52: 2606–2613. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03638.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received for publication October 18, 2011; revision received February 9, 2012, and accepted February 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.