TRANSFUSION MEDICINE HISTORY ILLUSTRATED
The first Cardeza donor center: attracting donors who do not wish to see blood
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, page 13, January 2013
How to Cite
Ballas, S. K. (2013), The first Cardeza donor center: attracting donors who do not wish to see blood. Transfusion, 53: 13. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03654.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Received for publication January 10, 2012; revision received February 19, 2012, and accepted February 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.