Material has been reviewed by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. There is no objection to its presentation and/or publication. The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting true views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
A national mapping assessment of blood collection and transfusion service facilities in Afghanistan
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 2013
How to Cite
Mansoor, G. F., Rahmani, A. M., Kakar, M. A., Hashimy, P., Abrahimi, P., Scott, P. T., Peel, S. A., Rentas, F. J. and Todd, C. S. (2013), A national mapping assessment of blood collection and transfusion service facilities in Afghanistan. Transfusion, 53: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03674.x
Partial results presented at the International AIDS Society conference, Abstract TUPE368, Rome, Italy, July 19, 2011.
Funded by the Military Infectious Disease Research Program and Armed Services Blood Program.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Received for publication February 7, 2012; revision received March 18, 2012, and accepted March 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.