This study was supported in part by the USPHS Bioengineering Research Partnership Grants R24-HL 064395 (MI), R01-HL 062354 (MI), T32-HL 007089 (CMH), R01-HL52684 (PC), and US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Award W81XH1120012 (AGT).
Plasma expander and blood storage effects on capillary perfusion in transfusion after hemorrhage
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 49–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Hightower, C. M., Salazar Vázquez, B. Y., Cabrales, P., Tsai, A. G., Acharya, S. A. and Intaglietta, M. (2013), Plasma expander and blood storage effects on capillary perfusion in transfusion after hemorrhage. Transfusion, 53: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03679.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Received for publication July 27, 2011; revision received March 17, 2012, and accepted March 17, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Blood Substitutes, Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering, 2014, 16, 1, 77, ,
- 2The ebb and flow of fluid (as in resuscitation), European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery, 2014,,
- 3Érythrocytes et tonus microvasculaire au cours du choc hémorragique traumatique, Annales Françaises d'Anesthésie et de Réanimation, 2013, 32, 5, 339, , , , , , , ,