Clinically significant anti-A1 in a presumed ABO-identical hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipient: a case report
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 202–205, January 2013
How to Cite
Jaben, E. A., Jacob, E. K., Tauscher, C., D'Souza, A., Hogan, W. J. and Stubbs, J. R. (2013), Clinically significant anti-A1 in a presumed ABO-identical hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipient: a case report. Transfusion, 53: 202–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03696.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received for publication January 5, 2012; revision received March 13, 2012, and accepted March 28, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.