Addressing the risk of bacterial contamination of platelets within the United States: a history to help illuminate the future
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 221–231, January 2013
How to Cite
Brecher, M. E., Blajchman, M. A., Yomtovian, R., Ness, P. and AuBuchon, J. P. (2013), Addressing the risk of bacterial contamination of platelets within the United States: a history to help illuminate the future. Transfusion, 53: 221–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03708.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received for publication February 23, 2012; revision received April 2, 2012, and accepted April 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!