These authors contributed equally to this work.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Analysis of stored and transplanted cord blood units from KoreaCORD: reappraisal of banking guidelines and selection strategy
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 123–127, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-H., Kwon, Y.-H., Hwang, K., Jun, H., Lee, M.-A., Jang, H.-I., Nah, J.-H., Koo, H.-H. and Hwang, T.-J. (2013), Analysis of stored and transplanted cord blood units from KoreaCORD: reappraisal of banking guidelines and selection strategy. Transfusion, 53: 123–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03712.x
This study was supported by a grant of the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project (A101712), Ministry for Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea, and a grant from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (2010-0029508) through the MRC for Regulation of Stem Cell Behaviors at Hanyang University College of Medicine, Republic of Korea.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received for publication January 5, 2012; revision received February 29, 2012, and accepted March 28, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Current status of Cord Blood Banking During First Two Years of ‘National Government-Assigned Public Cord Blood Banks Operation’ in Korea, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2014, 10, 5, 627, , , , , , , ,
- 3Estimation of size of cord blood inventory based on high-resolution typing of HLAs, Bone Marrow Transplantation, 2014, 49, 7, 977, , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Transplant physicians' perceptions of cord blood transplantation in Korea: a questionnaire survey, Blood Research, 2014, 49, 4, 228, , , ,
- 8A proposal for improvement in the utilization rate of banked cord blood, Blood Research, 2013, 48, 1, 5, , , ,