These authors contributed equally to this work.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Analysis of stored and transplanted cord blood units from KoreaCORD: reappraisal of banking guidelines and selection strategy
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 123–127, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-H., Kwon, Y.-H., Hwang, K., Jun, H., Lee, M.-A., Jang, H.-I., Nah, J.-H., Koo, H.-H. and Hwang, T.-J. (2013), Analysis of stored and transplanted cord blood units from KoreaCORD: reappraisal of banking guidelines and selection strategy. Transfusion, 53: 123–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03712.x
This study was supported by a grant of the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project (A101712), Ministry for Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea, and a grant from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (2010-0029508) through the MRC for Regulation of Stem Cell Behaviors at Hanyang University College of Medicine, Republic of Korea.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received for publication January 5, 2012; revision received February 29, 2012, and accepted March 28, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.