The study was financed by grants from Baxter Deutschland GmbH, Unterschleißheim, Germany; Fresenius Transfusions GmbH, Friedberg, Germany; Gambro BCT, Zaventem, Belgium; and Haemonetics Deutschland GmbH, Munich, Germany.
Donor safety in triple plateletpheresis: results from the German and Austrian Plateletpheresis Study Group multicenter trial
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 211–220, January 2013
How to Cite
Heuft, H.-G., Moog, R., Fischer, E. G., Zingsem, J. and German and Austrian Plateletpheresis Study Group (2013), Donor safety in triple plateletpheresis: results from the German and Austrian Plateletpheresis Study Group multicenter trial. Transfusion, 53: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03714.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received for publication October 28, 2011; revision received April 4, 2012, and accepted April 6, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.