This work was supported by NIH Grants ES01247, HL095467, and HL100051.
Alterations of platelet function and clot formation kinetics after in vitro exposure to anti-A and -B
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 382–393, February 2013
How to Cite
Refaai, M. A., Carter, J., Henrichs, K. F., Davidson, D. C., Pollock, S. J., Casey, A. E., Spinelli, S. L., Phipps, R. P., Francis, C. W. and Blumberg, N. (2013), Alterations of platelet function and clot formation kinetics after in vitro exposure to anti-A and -B. Transfusion, 53: 382–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03718.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received for publication January 12, 2012; revision received April 6, 2012, and accepted April 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.