This study was supported by research funding from Sanofi Oncology (formerly Genzyme Corporation).
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
A prospective clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of the combination of rituximab and plerixafor as a mobilization regimen for patients with lymphoma
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 76–84, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaufman, J. L., Flowers, C. R., Rados, K. D., Calandra, G. B., Vose, J. M., Hewes, L. B., Lonial, S., Langston, A. A., Khoury, H. J., Lechowicz, M. J. and Waller, E. K. (2013), A prospective clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of the combination of rituximab and plerixafor as a mobilization regimen for patients with lymphoma. Transfusion, 53: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03719.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received for publication November 22, 2011; revision received February 27, 2012, and accepted March 6, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.