This work was supported in part by a fellowship funding from the Fondation du CHUM for BRM.
The influence of bleeding on trigger changes for platelet transfusion in patients with chemotherapy-induced thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 306–314, February 2013
How to Cite
Rioux-Massé, B., Laroche, V., Bowman, R. J., Lindgren, B. R., Cohn, C. S., Pulkrabek, S. M. and McCullough, J. (2013), The influence of bleeding on trigger changes for platelet transfusion in patients with chemotherapy-induced thrombocytopenia. Transfusion, 53: 306–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03727.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Received for publication December 21, 2011; revision received April 23, 2012, and accepted April 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.