Study supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grant RC2HL101632 and Contract HHSN628201100007I.
Dengue in the context of “safe blood” and global epidemiology: to screen or not to screen?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1634–1639, August 2012
How to Cite
Lanteri, M. C. and Busch, M. P. (2012), Dengue in the context of “safe blood” and global epidemiology: to screen or not to screen?. Transfusion, 52: 1634–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03747.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!