The αIIb p.Leu841Met (Cab3a+) polymorphism results in a new human platelet alloantigen involved in neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 554–563, March 2013
How to Cite
Jallu, V., Bertrand, G., Bianchi, F., Chenet, C., Poulain, P. and Kaplan, C. (2013), The αIIb p.Leu841Met (Cab3a+) polymorphism results in a new human platelet alloantigen involved in neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia. Transfusion, 53: 554–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03762.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received for publication March 13, 2012; revision received May 7, 2012, and accepted May 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!