This work has been partially supported by Grants PET 2008-0231, FIS PI080156 (Fondo de Investigaciones de la Seguridad Social), German Jose Carreras Leukaemia Foundation (R 07/41v), SAF2009-10365, SAF2011-28214 (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología), and RD06/0009/1003 (Red HERACLES, Instituto de Salud Carlos III).
Quantitative and qualitative analysis of coagulation factors in cryoprecipitate prepared from fresh-frozen plasma inactivated with amotosalen and ultraviolet A light
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 600–605, March 2013
How to Cite
Cid, J., Caballo, C., Pino, M., Galan, A. M., Martínez, N., Escolar, G. and Diaz-Ricart, M. (2013), Quantitative and qualitative analysis of coagulation factors in cryoprecipitate prepared from fresh-frozen plasma inactivated with amotosalen and ultraviolet A light. Transfusion, 53: 600–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03763.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received for publication March 13, 2012; revision received May 10, 2012, and accepted May 10, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.