Supported by Canadian Blood Services.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Blood donors implicated in transfusion-related acute lung injury with patient-specific HLA antibodies are more broadly sensitized to HLA antigens compared to other blood donors
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 518–525, March 2013
How to Cite
Saw, C.-L., Hannach, B., Petrazsko, T. and Nickerson, P. (2013), Blood donors implicated in transfusion-related acute lung injury with patient-specific HLA antibodies are more broadly sensitized to HLA antigens compared to other blood donors. Transfusion, 53: 518–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03766.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received for publication February 13, 2012; revision received May 6, 2012, and accepted May 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.