TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Hematologic, immunologic reconstitution, and outcome of 342 autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantations after cryopreservation in a −80°C mechanical freezer and preserved less than 6 months
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 570–578, March 2013
How to Cite
Calvet, L., Cabrespine, A., Boiret-Dupré, N., Merlin, E., Paillard, C., Berger, M., Bay, J.-O., Tournilhac, O. and Halle, P. (2013), Hematologic, immunologic reconstitution, and outcome of 342 autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantations after cryopreservation in a −80°C mechanical freezer and preserved less than 6 months. Transfusion, 53: 570–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03768.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received for publication October 25, 2011; revision received May 4, 2012, and accepted May 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.