The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Defense or the Department of the Army. Trade names are used for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Laboratory evaluation of rapid test kits to detect hepatitis C antibody for use in predonation screening in emergency settings
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 505–517, March 2013
How to Cite
O'Connell, R. J., Gates, R. G., Bautista, C. T., Imbach, M., Eggleston, J. C., Beardsley, S. G., Manak, M. M., Gonzales, R., Rentas, F. J., Macdonald, V. W., Cardo, L. J., Reiber, D. T., Stramer, S. L., Michael, N. L. and Peel, S. A. (2013), Laboratory evaluation of rapid test kits to detect hepatitis C antibody for use in predonation screening in emergency settings. Transfusion, 53: 505–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03770.x
This work was supported in part by funding from the US Army Blood Program and by Cooperative Agreement W81XWH-07-2-0067 between the Henry Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine in collaboration and the US Army.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received for publication December 18, 2011; revision received April 30, 2012, and accepted April 30, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.