Research support was received from Molecular Medicine Branch, NIDDK, NIH, and Blood Components Department, American Red Cross.
Effect of storage on levels of nitric oxide metabolites in platelet preparations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 637–644, March 2013
How to Cite
Park, J. W., Piknova, B., Kurtz, J., Seetharaman, S., Wagner, S. J. and Schechter, A. N. (2013), Effect of storage on levels of nitric oxide metabolites in platelet preparations. Transfusion, 53: 637–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03777.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 29, 2012; revision received May 14, 2012, and accepted May 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.