Effect of inositol hexaphosphate–loaded red blood cells (RBCs) on the rheology of sickle RBCs
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 627–636, March 2013
How to Cite
Lamarre, Y., Bourgeaux, V., Pichon, A., Hardeman, M. R., Campion, Y., Hardeman-Zijp, M., Martin, C., Richalet, J.-P., Bernaudin, F., Driss, F., Godfrin, Y. and Connes, P. (2013), Effect of inositol hexaphosphate–loaded red blood cells (RBCs) on the rheology of sickle RBCs. Transfusion, 53: 627–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03779.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 27, 2012; revision received May 2, 2012, and accepted May 16, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.