This work was funded by Grant P50HG003390 from the National Human Genome Research Institute. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not represent the official views of the National Human Genome Research Institute or National Institutes of Health.
US public cord blood banking practices: recruitment, donation, and the timing of consent
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 679–687, March 2013
How to Cite
Broder, S. M., Ponsaran, R. S. and Goldenberg, A. J. (2013), US public cord blood banking practices: recruitment, donation, and the timing of consent. Transfusion, 53: 679–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03785.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 23, 2012; revision received May 18, 2012, and accepted May 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.