BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
A study of the predonation hemoglobin and iron status among Hong Kong Chinese blood donors
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 322–327, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.K., Wong, H.K., Hong, J., Leung, J.N.S., Tsoi, W.C. and Lin, C.K. (2013), A study of the predonation hemoglobin and iron status among Hong Kong Chinese blood donors. Transfusion, 53: 322–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03788.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 6, 2012; revision received April 24, 2012, and accepted April 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!