The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Four-dimensional temperature distributions in red blood cells withdrawn from storage and exposed to ambient temperature: a magnetic resonance thermometry study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 167–173, January 2013
How to Cite
Reiter, U., Reiter, G., Wagner, T., Kozma, N., Roland, J., Schöllnast, H., Ebner, F. and Lanzer, G. (2013), Four-dimensional temperature distributions in red blood cells withdrawn from storage and exposed to ambient temperature: a magnetic resonance thermometry study. Transfusion, 53: 167–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03798.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 29, 2012; revision received May 28, 2012, and accepted June 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!