Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Comparative in vitro analysis of different hematopoietic cell populations from human cord blood: in search of the best option for clinically oriented ex vivo cell expansion
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 668–678, March 2013
How to Cite
Flores-Guzman, P., Fernandez-Sanchez, V., Valencia-Plata, I., Arriaga-Pizano, L., Alarcon-Santos, G. and Mayani, H. (2013), Comparative in vitro analysis of different hematopoietic cell populations from human cord blood: in search of the best option for clinically oriented ex vivo cell expansion. Transfusion, 53: 668–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03799.x
This study was partially supported by grant FIS/IMSS/PRIO/10/010 from the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS, Mexico) and Grant 7204 from the National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT, Mexico). HM was the recipient of a scholarship from FUNDACIÓN IMSS.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 20, 2012; revision received May 16, 2012, and accepted May 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.