This work was supported, in part, by NIH Grant HL091030 (MER, CHH, KHR).
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
RHCE*ceTI encodes partial c and partial e and is often in cis to RHD*DIVa
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 741–746, April 2013
How to Cite
Westhoff, C. M., Vege, S., Halter Hipsky, C., Hue-Roye, K., Copeland, T., Velliquette, R. W., Horn, T., Lomas-Francis, C. and Reid, M. E. (2013), RHCE*ceTI encodes partial c and partial e and is often in cis to RHD*DIVa. Transfusion, 53: 741–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03800.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received for publication February 14, 2012; revision received May 30, 2012, and accepted June 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.