Evaluating the 4-hour and 30-minute rules: effects of room temperature exposure on red blood cell quality and bacterial growth
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 851–859, April 2013
How to Cite
Ramirez-Arcos, S., Mastronardi, C., Perkins, H., Kou, Y., Turner, T., Mastronardi, E., Hansen, A., Yi, Q.-L., McLaughlin, N., Kahwash, E., Lin, Y. and Acker, J. (2013), Evaluating the 4-hour and 30-minute rules: effects of room temperature exposure on red blood cell quality and bacterial growth. Transfusion, 53: 851–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03807.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received for publication April 25, 2012; revision received June 11, 2012, and accepted June 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.