Red blood cell alloimmunization in transfused patients with myelodysplastic syndrome or chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 710–715, April 2013
How to Cite
Sanz, C., Nomdedeu, M., Belkaid, M., Martinez, I., Nomdedeu, B. and Pereira, A. (2013), Red blood cell alloimmunization in transfused patients with myelodysplastic syndrome or chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Transfusion, 53: 710–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03819.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received for publication March 8, 2012; revision received June 14, 2012, and accepted June 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.