The efficacy of the use of intravenous human immunoglobulin in Brazilian newborns with rhesus hemolytic disease: a randomized double-blind trial
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 777–782, April 2013
How to Cite
Santos, M. C., Sá, C., Gomes Jr, S. C., Camacho, L. A. and Moreira, M. E. (2013), The efficacy of the use of intravenous human immunoglobulin in Brazilian newborns with rhesus hemolytic disease: a randomized double-blind trial. Transfusion, 53: 777–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03827.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received for publication March 13, 2012; revision received June 19, 2012, and accepted June 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!