These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reduction of allogeneic red blood cell usage during cardiac surgery by an integrated intra- and postoperative blood salvage strategy: results of a randomized comparison
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 790–797, April 2013
How to Cite
Weltert, L., Nardella, S., Rondinelli, M. B., Pierelli, L. and De Paulis, R. (2013), Reduction of allogeneic red blood cell usage during cardiac surgery by an integrated intra- and postoperative blood salvage strategy: results of a randomized comparison. Transfusion, 53: 790–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03836.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received for publication December 29, 2011; revision received June 14, 2012, and accepted June 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.