This work was supported by a grant from the Children's Miracle Network and by a NIH T32 Training Grant HD043029, title “Duke Research Training Program for Pediatricians.”
Transfusion-related biologic effects and free hemoglobin, heme, and iron
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 732–740, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozment, C. P., Mamo, L. B., Campbell, M. L., Lokhnygina, Y., Ghio, A. J. and Turi, J. L. (2013), Transfusion-related biologic effects and free hemoglobin, heme, and iron. Transfusion, 53: 732–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03837.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received for publication August 10, 2011; revision received June 12, 2012, and accepted June 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.