Impact on storage quality of red blood cells and platelets by ultrahigh-frequency radiofrequency identification tags
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 868–871, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Q.-L., Wang, X.-W., Zhuo, H.-L., Shao, C.-Y., Wang, J. and Wang, H.-P. (2013), Impact on storage quality of red blood cells and platelets by ultrahigh-frequency radiofrequency identification tags. Transfusion, 53: 868–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03845.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received for publication April 10, 2012; revision received June 26, 2012, and accepted June 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.