Presented in two parts at the 64th annual meeting of the American Association of Blood Banks, San Diego, CA, October 23, 2011, and the 53rd annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology, San Diego, CA, December 12, 2011.
Platelet recovery rate during plasma exchange predicts early and late responses in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (CME)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1096–1107, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C., Kallogjeri, D., Dynis, M. and Grossman, B. J. (2013), Platelet recovery rate during plasma exchange predicts early and late responses in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (CME). Transfusion, 53: 1096–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03857.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Received for publication March 20, 2012; revision received July 17, 2012, and accepted July 17, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.