These authors contributed equally to this work.
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
A direct blood polymerase chain reaction approach for the determination of GP.Mur (Mi.III) and other Hil+ Miltenberger glycophorin variants
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 962–971, May 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, K., Lin, Y.-C., Chang, Y.-C., Chan, Y.-S., Chao, H.-P., Lee, T.-Y. and Lin, M. (2013), A direct blood polymerase chain reaction approach for the determination of GP.Mur (Mi.III) and other Hil+ Miltenberger glycophorin variants. Transfusion, 53: 962–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03861.x
This work was supported by grants from Taiwan National Science Council (NSC 99-2320-B195-001-MY3), National Health Research Institute (NHRI-EX101-10122SI), and Mackay Memorial Hospital to KH.
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
- Received for publication January 6, 2012; revision received July 6, 2012, and accepted July 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.