Immunoglobulin therapy and thrombosis: coincidence or causation?
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 2075–2077, October 2012
How to Cite
Drelich, D. A., Bray, P. F. and Herman, J. H. (2012), Immunoglobulin therapy and thrombosis: coincidence or causation?. Transfusion, 52: 2075–2077. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03868.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.