Both authors contributed equally.
Preoperative hemostasis and its association with bleeding and blood component transfusion requirements in cardiopulmonary bypass surgery
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1226–1234, June 2013
How to Cite
Emeklibas, N., Kammerer, I., Bach, J., Sack, F.-U. and Hellstern, P. (2013), Preoperative hemostasis and its association with bleeding and blood component transfusion requirements in cardiopulmonary bypass surgery. Transfusion, 53: 1226–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03885.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Received for publication June 14, 2012; revision received July 20, 2012, and accepted July 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.