Supported by the Department of Anesthesia, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
Electronic health record surveillance algorithms facilitate the detection of transfusion-related pulmonary complications
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1205–1216, June 2013
How to Cite
Clifford, L., Singh, A., Wilson, G. A., Toy, P., Gajic, O., Malinchoc, M., Herasevich, V., Pathak, J. and Kor, D. J. (2013), Electronic health record surveillance algorithms facilitate the detection of transfusion-related pulmonary complications. Transfusion, 53: 1205–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03886.x
Attribution for work: LC—study design, data acquisition, data analysis, data interpretation, and manuscript preparation; AS—data acquisition and manuscript revision; GAW—data acquisition and manuscript revision; PT—data acquisition, interpretation, and manuscript revision; OG—data acquisition, data interpretation, and manuscript revision; MM—data analysis, data interpretation, and manuscript revision; VH—data acquisition and manuscript revision; JP—data acquisition and manuscript revision; DJL—study conception, study design, data analysis, data interpretation, and manuscript revision.
There are no disclaimers.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Received for publication May 23, 2012; revision received July 9, 2012, and accepted July 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.