Trial registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00235183.
Plasma transfusion in liver transplantation: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter clinical comparison of three virally secured plasmas
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1335–1345, June 2013
How to Cite
Bartelmaos, T., Chabanel, A., Léger, J., Villalon, L., Gillon, M. C., Rouget, C., Gomola, A., Denninger, M. H., Tardivel, R., Naegelen, C., Courtois, F., Bardiaux, L., Giraudeau, B. and Ozier, Y. (2013), Plasma transfusion in liver transplantation: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter clinical comparison of three virally secured plasmas. Transfusion, 53: 1335–1345. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03895.x
This study was supported by the French National Blood Service, Etablissement Français du Sang, who was the promoter of this trial.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Received for publication March 23, 2012; revision received August 3, 2012, and accepted August 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.