This study has been financially supported by the Landsteiner Foundation for Blood Research (Grant 2006-0621).
Transfusion of banked red blood cells and the effects on hemorrheology and microvascular hemodynamics in anemic hematology outpatients
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1346–1352, June 2013
How to Cite
Yürük, K., Milstein, D. M.J., Bezemer, R., Bartels, S. A., Biemond, B. J. and Ince, C. (2013), Transfusion of banked red blood cells and the effects on hemorrheology and microvascular hemodynamics in anemic hematology outpatients. Transfusion, 53: 1346–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03905.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Received for publication June 1, 2012; revision received August 6, 2012, and accepted August 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.