The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC or the Department of Health and Human Services.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Stability of Coxiella burnetii in stored human blood
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1493–1496, July 2013
How to Cite
Kersh, G. J., Priestley, R. and Massung, R. F. (2013), Stability of Coxiella burnetii in stored human blood. Transfusion, 53: 1493–1496. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03912.x
This work was supported by funding from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Biomedical Advanced Research
- Development Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!