The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC or the Department of Health and Human Services.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Stability of Coxiella burnetii in stored human blood
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1493–1496, July 2013
How to Cite
Kersh, G. J., Priestley, R. and Massung, R. F. (2013), Stability of Coxiella burnetii in stored human blood. Transfusion, 53: 1493–1496. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03912.x
This work was supported by funding from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Biomedical Advanced Research
- Development Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.