BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
RHD and RHCE variant and zygosity genotyping via multiplex ligation–dependent probe amplification
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1559–1574, July 2013
How to Cite
Haer-Wigman, L., Veldhuisen, B., Jonkers, R., Lodén, M., Madgett, T. E., Avent, N. D., de Haas, M. and van der Schoot, C. E. (2013), RHD and RHCE variant and zygosity genotyping via multiplex ligation–dependent probe amplification. Transfusion, 53: 1559–1574. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03919.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!